Friday, July 18, 2014

"That's probably why I was called here" lol

This place is beautiful! (Costa Da Caparica) It´s definitely a touristy city, which makes it a little difficult to find people that actually live here and won’t be leaving in a week. But it also makes it fun to meet people from all over Europe! The weird thing about these Europeans, they move around the countries over here like their states. It must not be too hard to cross borders. I and Elder Judd have a ginormous area. We don´t really have anyone too potential right now, so we just gotta keep working hard and show the Lord we´re ready! Our house we are living at is a beach house. We wake up every morning and go to the beach for our morning jogs. At the beach I find starfish that have been washed up and I put them back in the ocean so they can survive. (That´s probably why I was called here anyway, not to save souls, but to save star fish). I would send pics, but I don´t wanna plug my camera into these computers in this cafe. I´ll get some to you soon. Hopefully you still remember what I look like! My testimony has really grown out here, and I am loving learning about my Savior every day! Portuguese is definitely getting better... but I still got a little way to go before I consider myself fluent. Love you all!! Thanks for all your support!!!
Love Elder Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment