Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"I'm pretty sure if I got cut I'd bleed juice."

Ola! Tudo Bem? Nothing too new happened this week. We are still working for our next baptism. I think we might have found one. Laise, is 16 years old and she was sitting in her window, and seen us walk by and called to us. So we went up to her floor and talked to her. Then she came to church yesterday. I´m pretty sure she’s elect! I already have a vision of the baptism... I´ll let you know. Pray for her! The juice is still good, and our area is as huge as ever, but fortunately we have busses! But the bus driver’s here drive super crazy. You feel like your Harry Potter on that double decker bus on the Prisoner of Azkaban. It’s hot, but not too unbearable. One of the places in our area, smells like burnt cheese all day... Not sure why. I´m pretty sure if I got cut I´d bleed juice. I drink a lot of Peach nectar, Tutti Frutti, Um Bongo, and pineapple nectar... It’s too good! And I love it! Elder Judd is a pretty good cook so we are eating pretty well! Other than that, just ordinary missionary work! "We gonna find you!" (Lyrics from the bed intruder song-we are going to sing that to our next baptism) That’s it for now! Thanks for all your prayers and support! Love you all! The Lord lives and loves us!
Be Not Afraid, Only Believe.
Elder Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment