Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"It's seriously felt like a blink!"

Dallis is doing Great! He hasn't written an entry for his blog in the past two weeks but he has written us, his family, so I thought I would share some of his thoughts from his letters to us......


Haha, so Elder Judd and me were talking about slip and slides and I had to tell him about when you ran out and jumped feet first onto a downward slope and slammed your hair clip into the ground, ripping the slip and slide and cracking your skull! hahahahaha oh I'm dying just thinking about it!! I miss you guys too! Things are still going great here! Lots of new people to meet and talk to! Lots of things to still learn! But I feel I´ve come a long way! So that's such a blessing!! We don't have that long and we´ll be on the phone again hearing each other´s laughs and cries!

The language is still going... I can basically understand what's going on in every conversation. There are just some accents I cannot understand at all... haha but one day I´ll get there I guess! I cant believe it's already been 5 months!
 It´s seriously felt like a blink!

Man I miss hangin with my family!!! But Fortunately thanks to the Lords grace, I am adjusting every week, and I am ok with having to wait a little before hangin out with you guys again.

Guess what memory made me laugh this past week? I was thinking of us on the wave runner when you couldn't handle yourself!!! hahaha made me laugh!!! haha and the library one made me laugh too!!! Don't worry, I am doing my best to be obedient. I want those blessings! haha here's my quote for you,
"Don´t help you´re pregnant!"
LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Quinn





No comments:

Post a Comment