Sunday, December 20, 2015

"I will sure miss Cacem"

October 12, 2015 -

Well, I have once again been transferred, I will for sure miss Cacém. Some of the best friends I have made on the mission, I made there. I will miss them. But it is part of the life of a missionary. Lots of adjusting and lots of changes. But it really helps in the preparation for life. I am now in a branch called Barreiro. It's on the other side of the Tejo River. My new comp is Elder Justin Riggs from Arizona. He´s pretty cool and we should get along just fine. The mission is passing so fast and I am trying to take advantage of my time out here to learn and apply things. Everything is well. We are living in a house with 3 other elders.... meaning 5 ELDER HOUSE!!! It should be a fun transfer! Thanks for all your support and love!
Love Elder Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment