Sunday, December 20, 2015

"It has been the hardest most rewarding thing ever!"

December 14, 2015 -

The week went well. I was blessed to have been able to go to a member's wedding that I met up in BRAGANÇA!!! I am being blessed being able to see all these people that I have met through out my mission. The Lord has been so awesome!! We are sightseeing and everything!!! I'm excited to see you guys!!! The time is flying! I only have 9 Sundays left... #whoscountin?! Ha-ha, I am for sure loving the mission! It has been the hardest most rewarding thing ever. The promise in d&c 18 is becoming more and more real recently for me about the joy we´ll have by bringing others to the Lord! One of the recent converts I baptized is doing spectacular and truly made it all worth it! He has become one of my best friends! You´d really like him! The temple should be finished in 2-3 years here in Portugal! It will be awesome for the people here!
Love Elder Quinn!








No comments:

Post a Comment