Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 10, 2015 - Waddddup? Sittin at Mcdonalds on a tablet doin Internet. There was nothing too special this past week. Easton and me are doing alright. We didn't find too many people this past week, so we are on the search still. Our investigator came last week to a baptismal service and to church again so I think she is still having a good experience with the church. She doesn't think she needs to be baptized again and she likes to be able to say she is a member of the catholic church so we´ll see. Easton and me ate tons of grilled cheeses this past week. I love them and he got a little sick of them, so we are gonna try to change it up this week a little. All is truly well. Gonna give it more than I did last week. We can always do better than what we´ve done. The Lord doesn't expect perfection but he expects progress. Gonna keep goin! Easton is really helping me with the work! He is speaking really well and has a true desire to help people. I am learning a lot from him! It's still kind of hot here, but not as hot as it was down in Lagos. It's nice to have a breeze every now and again! Thanks for all the support and love!
Love Elder Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment